MKU Recruitment 2017 : Madhurai Kamaraj University has an advertised notification for the recruitment of Project Staff posts for the Department of Environmental Economics in School of Economics. Candidates having excellent academic record and a keen interest in research are encouraged to apply. The details regarding the recruitment like Name of the Post, Vacancies, Educational Qualification and more are below in a descriptive manner.
- 1 Details of MKU Recruitment 2017
- 184.108.40.206 MKU Recruitment 2017
- 220.127.116.11 MKU Recruitment 2017
- 1.0.1 NOTIFICATION OF MKU Recruitment 2017
Details of MKU Recruitment 2017
Project Title : “Changing Scenario of Common Property Resources (CPRs) and Its Impacts on the Local Communities Livelihood: A Study With Reference to Pudukkottai District of Tamil Nadu” funded by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi.
Educational Qualification : The candidate must possess Second class Master Degree in Economics (M.A.,(Economics)/M.Sc.(Mathematical Economics)/M.Sc.,(Economics) or M.Phil., with a minimum of 55% marks(50% in case of SC/ST/PH) in the subjects concerned. Preference will be given to the candidates with SET or NET.
MKU Recruitment 2017
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be by Project Director, Dr. A. Kannan and such decision will be final. Short-listed candidates will be called for the Interview.
MKU Recruitment 2017
NOTIFICATION OF MKU Recruitment 2017
You might also be interested in posts like,
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 | Principal Posts
- IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 | Physiotherapist & Staff Nurse posts
- Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 | Junior Engineers posts
- Staff Selection commission Jobs 2017 of Haryana
- Haryana State Legal Service Authority Recruitment 2017
- District Court Moga Recruitment 2017 | Stenographers posts
- District Court Jalandhar Recruitment 2017 | Sweeper Posts
NOTE : For further information please place comments below our recruitment team will get back with full information. Bookmark our website for more information on Banking & Government Jobs.