APIIC Recruitment 2017 : Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited has an advertised notification for the recruitment of Advisor EMP Cell post. Candidates having excellent academic record and relevant work experience, who would like to associate with the EMP cell activities of the organisation on deputation/contract basis. The details regarding the recruitment like Name of the Post, Vacancies, Educational Qualification and more are below in a descriptive manner.
Details of APIIC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post : Advisor EMP Cell
Number of Vacancies : 01
Educational Qualification : The candidate must possess Masters degree in Environmental Sciences /Engineering/Chemical Engineering discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
Experience : Minimum Ten years of Post–Qualification experience in the field of Environmental Sciences/Engineering, Chemical Engineering in Maintenance and design of Common Effluent Treatment Plants and EIA report preparation & Water Supply Scheme.
Job Requirements : Applicants should have knowledge on MoEF, Central Pollution Control Board rules and regulations with leadership quality. The applicant will help in the day to day in the area of Environmental Management & Planning.
Desirable : Qualification in area of Environmental Sciences/Engineering. Vast experience in waste water management and CETP design, Maintenance & Operation. Experience in water supply schemes (Design/Execution/O&M). Experience in management framework to review for monitoring the climatic conditions and reporting to MoEF & CC.
Nature of Work :
- Technical advisory on environmental policies and standards to ensure the norms.
- Waste water management and CETP design, Maintenance & Operation & preparation/reviewing of EIA reports.
- Coordination with the service providers and consultants who are engaged for obtaining Environmental Clearances, Taking up of CETP’s, Monitoring Pollution levels in IPs, etc.
- Post monitoring of EC conditions where ECs/CFEs obtained.
- Review the reports furnished by the consultants and advise APIIC on feasibility, Technology, economic viability for taking up of CETPs in the IPs of APIIC & the reports related to new/IPs/SEZs requiring Environmental Clearance, which are being prepared by QCI accredited consultants.
- Post monitoring of EC conditions where ECs/CFEs obtained & Central Government sponsored Schemes for CETPs etc.
APIIC Recruitment 2017
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be by a committee and only selected candidates would be invited for Interview. The Institute may restrict the number of applicants to be called for selection process to a reasonable limit. On the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
APIIC Recruitment 2017
How To Apply : Eligible candidates can send their Soft Copy of their complete CV electronically via Email with the subject, “Application for the Post of Advisor EMP Cell” to (email@example.com) on or before 13-06-2017.
(NOTE : Refer the Notification below for more details like Terms & Conditions)
NOTIFICATION OF APIIC Recruitment 2017
Note : Above we have provided details of Advisor EMP Cell post from APIIC official website. For further information please place comments below our recruitment team will get back with full information. Bookmark our website for more information on Government Jobs.